$5800 full time
$4150 part time
$6500 per school year*
The Willow School offers three tuition payment plans:
- One-Payment Plan:
- Billed June 1st with payment in full by June 30th
- A $100 discount will be applied to this payment
- Two-Payment Plan:
- Payment in two installments through FACTS Tuition Management Plan
- First payment billed June 1st with payment in full by June 30th
- Second Payment billed November 15th with payment in full by December 15th.
- Ten-Payment Plan:
- Payment in ten installments through FACTS Tuition Management Plan
- Payments begin in June and end in March
*Payment of a full year of tuition for this outstanding K-8 private education is nonrefundable, whether or not
the student finishes the school year.
- Application Fee - $ 50
- Registration Fee - $100
- Book Fee (K-8) - $400
- Technology Fee - $100 (only grades 2 - 8)
New Families to The Willow School, this incredible Vero Beach private education, will be required to submit an application with a non-refundable application fee of $50.
Once your child is accepted into the:Preschool-
a non-refundable registration fee of $100 will hold your child's place.K-8-
a non-refundable registration fee of $100 and a $400 book fee are due to secure your child’s place.
- There is a non-refundable $100
re-registration fee for returning preschool families.
- There is a non-refundable $500
re-registration fee for returning K-8 families each year ($400 will go toward the book fee).
Re-registration fees are due March 31 to secure your child's place for the following school year.
Registration Fee: $100
This is a non-refundable, annual fee charged to all new and returning families
Book/Supply Fees: $400
$350 Book Fees are assessed for K-8 to cover all textbooks, workbooks, and educational supplies needed for the school year. As part of this fee The Willow School provides all school supplies that are necessary to begin the school year i.e., binders, notebooks, folders, planners and pencils.
Technology Fee: $100; Grades 2 – 8 Only
This fee enables the school to maintain students’ laptops, update software and utilize other technology in the classroom.
The Willow School will offer a 10% discount to families who enroll more than one child. This discount will appear on the younger sibling’s tuition bill.
*Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice.